- This event has passed.
HR218/LEOSA, CCW, BSIS Exposed Requalification (San Leandro)
March 9 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pmFree – $50
Core Training Solutions will be conducting Re-qualifications for CCW Permit Holders for the following Counties/Jurisdictions: Alameda County, San Joaquin County, Placer County, Sacramento County and other jurisdictions. (Please give us a call if your County or Jurisdiction is not listed. We will be happy to help you out.)
We will also be conducting re-qualifications for H.R. 218/ LEOSA Permit Holders and B.S.I.S. Exposed Firearms Permit holders.
- For CCW Holders: Please bring your Valid CDL, CCW, Firearm(s) listed on your permit.
- For H.R. 218/ LEOSA: Please bring your Agency ID, H.R. 218 Card and Valid CDL.
- For B.S.I.S. Exposed Firearms: Please bring your Guard Card, Firearms Permit and Proof of Citizenship (U.S. Passport, Birth Certificate, U.S. DD 214 (for Military), Certificate of Naturalization or Permanent Residency Card).
Please bring all necessary firearms/ calibers that you will be re-qualifying with. Eye and ear protection is required.
*Please read our student policies prior to signing up for any class.*
- Pay Online: Pre-pay by clicking on the 2nd option down below to pay via Paypal.
- Pay in person: Use RSVP method below if you prefer to come in and pay in cash/check in person.